6 Plex very well maintained. Located in La Petite-Patrie, near all services of Beaubien Street. Very good tenants. Hardwood floor. Bathrooms and kitchens renovated in 2011 and 2012 ($ 40,000). Line water inlet changed in 2003. Electric converted in 2011 with new panels to circuit breakers.
|Building width||25 f|
|Building depth||45 f|
|Ground facade||25 f|
|Field depth||112 f|
|Field area||2,798 sqf|
|Fees and taxes||Monthly||Yearly|
|Municipal tax||$ 362||$ 4,348|
|School tax||$ 74||$ 890|
|Total||$ 437||$ 5,238|
|Expenditure / Energies||Monthly||Yearly|
|Assurances||$ 149||$ 1,792|
|Electricity||$ 91||$ 1,096|
|Total||$ 241||$ 2,888|
|Building type||En rangée sur coin|
|Roofing||Bitumen and gravel|
|Energy / Heating||Electricity|
|Heating mode||Electric baseboard|
|Basement||6 feet and over|
|Proximity||Highway, CEGEP, Elementary school, High school, Hospital, Subway, Park, Cycle track, Public transport|
4 refrigerators, 3 stoves, 1 washer and 1 dryer
|Currently the # 1
apartment is vacant. This
apartment has yet to be completed and this will be done before the
- Apartment # 2 , heating paid by the owner.
- App . # 3, # 4, # 5 and # 6 heating paid by tenants.
All kitchens are linoleum .
All bathrooms are ceramic.
Everything else is hardwood except the app. # 1 which is a floating floor .
Bath and shower:
The app . # 1 and # 2 have showers and no bath.
The app . # 3, # 4, # 5 and # 6 have bathroom / shower.
Stove hoods :
All hoods go outside except for apartment # 1 and # 2 that they do not have a hood.
Very neighborhood request. Nearly all services Beaubien .
- Rue Beaubien
- Metro Beaubien ( 12 minutes walk)
- Delicatessen ( cheese choices, wheat and De Sève )
- Cinéma Beaubien
- Molson Park
- Chez Roger ( Brewery and Restaurant)
- Pharmacie Uniprix
- Bank ( RBC , Laurentian , BNC )
- Dairy products
- Restaurants ( Sushi , La Boulette , etc.).
- Croc bowl
- Hair Salon
And much more ....
Renovations and upgrades :
- Repointing brick in 1996 / $ 5697.45
- New roof in 1998 / $ 4237.52
- Doors and windows in 2001 / $ 17,800
- Hot water tank in 2003 / $ 1207.03
- Front and rear balconies ( boards ) redone / $ 4,000
- Switches and sockets changed / $ 1,500
- Line Water inlet valve with changed in 2003
- Sewer changed on the ground in 2003
- 2 parking spaces ( backyard ) in 2007 / $ 5583.55
- Bathrooms and kitchens in 2011 and 2012 / $ 40,000
- Electric heating ( change water electricity) in 2011 / $ 12,000
- Changing the fuse panel circuit breaker in 2011
No washer and dryer in the units. By cons , a washer and dryer is available to tenants in the basement (free).
Mr Rouleau Now that the final transaction is about to be concluded I wanted to take a few minutes to let you know how much we appreciated the services that you gave to us At our first meeting and subsequently during our visits to condos in a target blank rel nofollow href http www remax-du-cartier-montreal-qc-srmp com en houses-for-sell ...
Serge E. Bergeron, Condo Ahuntsic