Occupancy of the 2nd floor immediately - Beautiful Triplex with large stone facade. Parking. . The 2nd floor is completely renovated and insulated. Basement + Ground a little over 6 feet and partially finished 3rd floor rented. Lots of potential. Perfect for owner occupant or investment.
|Building width||25 f|
|Building depth||42 f|
|Living area||3,150 sqf|
|Ground facade||25 f|
|Field depth||100 f|
|Field area||2,500 sqf|
|Fees and taxes||Monthly||Yearly|
|Municipal tax||$ 260||$ 3,120|
|School tax||$ 52||$ 625|
|Total||$ 312||$ 3,745|
|Expenditure / Energies||Monthly||Yearly|
|Building type||En rangée|
|Roofing||Bitumen and gravel|
|Energy / Heating||Electricity|
|Heating mode||Electric baseboard|
|Basement||6 feet and over, External input, Partially finished|
|Proximity||Highway, Elementary school, High school, Hospital, Park, Cycle track, Public transport, Other|
In the housing of DRC - 538 rue Viau:
- In 2012:
- The floor was redone in Maple.
* The ground floor + basement is currently rented until 30 June 2014.
In the housing of the second floor - 540 rue Viau:
- The apartment was completely renovated in 2013 + walls, floors, urétane for isolated, bathroom, kitchen every every everything ... a turnkey.
* The 2nd floor is free to the buyer immediately. The property is currently vacant.
In the housing of the third floor - 542 rue Viau:
- Kitchen redone in 2009 (melamine).
- Bathroom in 1990.
* The 3rd floor is rented until 30 June 2014.
The complete building:
- Doors and windows were changed in 2002 (front and rear).
Mr Rouleau Now that the final transaction is about to be concluded I wanted to take a few minutes to let you know how much we appreciated the services that you gave to us At our first meeting and subsequently during our visits to condos in a target blank rel nofollow href http www remax-du-cartier-montreal-qc-srmp com en houses-for-sell ...
Serge E. Bergeron, Condo Ahuntsic