Welcome to MYX Condo. 2 steps from the REM and 5 minutes from downtown. This magnificent condo located in the waterfront area of the North Point of Nuns' Island has been judiciously chosen for its **top floor location on a corner**, on the sunny side and with a view of the city and the river. Built in 2021, this condo has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, one of which is attached to the master bedroom. Private balcony. Superb common areas including a roof terrace, pool, community room, gym and an urban chalet. Close to supermarkets, schools and all services. **2 garages side by side in the basement.**
|Living area||828 sqf|
|Fees and taxes||Monthly||Yearly|
|Municipal tax||$ 336||$ 4,030|
|School tax||$ 42||$ 502|
|Condo fees||$ 44||$ 527|
|Total||$ 422||$ 5,059|
|Expenditure / Energies||Monthly||Yearly|
|Energy / Heating||Electricity|
|Heating mode||Supply air, Electric baseboard|
|Bathroom||Ensuite shower room to the CCP|
|View||Panoramic, Water, City|
|Proximity||Highway, Elementary school, Hospital, Cycle track, Public transport|
Condo for sale 201 Rue Jacques-le Ber Ile des soeurs
Guest suite for sleeping for invitees upon reservation.
Common kitchen and living room upon reservation.
LIFE ON THE ROOF
Right on top of your home, an outdoor pool, an urban chalet, a large terrace, a fully equipped fitness area and a conference room are at your disposal. From this exclusive location overlooking the neighborhood and its green spaces, you can admire the view of the river or downtown, bask in the sun in the wrap-around hanging chairs or engage in a game of giant chess.
- Walking distance to several parks
- 3 minute walk to Nuns' Island Daycare
- 7 minutes drive to Nuns' Island and Marguerite elementary schools
- IGA and Provigo grocery stores nearby - Pharmacies (Jean Coutu and Pharmaprix)
- Banks (BMO, RBC, TD, Desjardins, National and Scotia) - Restaurant (Les Enfants Terribles) - Bakery (Mamie clafoutis)
EASE OF TRANSPORTATION
Easily accessible, just steps from the river and downtown.
- Bicycle path that joins the Route Verte
- REM less than 200 meters away
- Public transportation within walking distance (168, 12, 21, 178)
- Easy access to highways: 15, 20, Champlain Bridge, LH Lafontaine Tunnel - Accessible to LaSalle Metro by public transportation
Mr Rouleau Now that the final transaction is about to be concluded I wanted to take a few minutes to let you know how much we appreciated the services that you gave to us At our first meeting and subsequently during our visits to condos in a target blank rel nofollow href http www remax-du-cartier-montreal-qc-srmp com en houses-for-sell ...
Serge E. Bergeron, Condo Ahuntsic