Expenses often overlooked when purchasing a property
Published on 09/01/2014
When thinking about buying a property, it automatically means a big expense. In
addition to the mortgage, municipal and school taxes, people often forget other
expenses related to buying a property:
• The cost of notary average $ 1000 + taxes.
• The welcome tax: calculated from the purchase price.
• Home insurance: important to have before meeting with the notary.
• The cost of moving: truck, movers, boxes, etc.
• The cost of public service connections such as electricity, telephone, cable services.
• Lighting, curtains, paint, etc.